Lady Gaga was interviewed by David Letterman last night, but it didn't feel like an interview in the traditional sense. The Late Show host and Born This Way singer essentially spent 15 minutes rambling and exchanging absurd comments.
Some highlights included:
- A discussion of the egg/vessel and rebirth process.
- Dave running down a list of popular Gaga rumors.
- Gaga plugging her new album and talking Twitter.
- Dave attempting to talk about her fashion sense.
- Gaga encouraging Dave to take his pants off.
- Dave cracking up at her tales of waitressing.
- Gaga saying she won't go back to college because, “In my line of work, I don’t know that they can teach you how to ride disco sticks.”
In short, a must-see back-and-forth from a tremendous pairing. We need to mandate that these two do this at least once a month going forward.