The everywoman in Retail Awards, sponsored by Specsavers, seek to identify the dynamic female talent working at the top of the retail industry and showcase the broad range of career opportunities that retail can offer women, beyond the shop floor.
This glittering awards ceremony not only offers year long industry and media exposure for the nominees, it provides fantastic brand profiling for the organisation she represents.�
Submit this form before May 23rd to nominate an inspirational woman whose talent deserves to be celebrated.
It's free to enter, quick and online; so go on, make 2011 a winning year and you?ll:
- Create success stories that excite the media
- Showcase internal projects and initiatives to key clients, stakeholders and competitors
- Inspire the women in your organisation to realise their potential
What it means to be a winner?
Lauren Westwood, Director of Westwood Rocks and winner of the 2010 Star of the Future Award: "Winning ?Star of the Future? at the 2010 Specsavers everywoman in Retail Awards was a definite milestone in my career. Being a winner meant instant recognition within the jewellery and retail industry and was a huge boost for the company. It was fantastic to receive an award specifically for retailers and in particular for women. The awards ceremony was an impressive event hosted by Gok Wan and proved great for networking. Winning the award was an inspirational experience for me - it pushed my brand in front of many influential people in the retail world and reassured me that all of my hard work had paid off."
Click here for full details.
- Nomination deadline 23 May 2011
- Finalists announced on www.everywoman.com June 2011
- Awards Ceremony & Dinner held at The Savoy Hotel, London 14 September 2011