Thursday, May 5, 2011

Paris Hilton Takes A Cheap Shot At Lindsay Lohan

parishilton3 Paris Hilton Takes A Cheap Shot At Lindsay  Lohan

Paris Hilton dealt a low blow to her former pal Lindsay Lohan on the socialite?s new reality television show.

Lindsay Lohan was recently given a 120 day sentence in the slammer along with 400 hours of community service after pleading not guilty to the alleged theft of a $2500 necklace in January.

And now Paris Hilton has taken a jibe at Lindsay in her new show ?The World According to Paris? after a homeless woman mistook her for Lohan.

The socialite had given a pair of earrings to the woman at the homeless shelter when the unidentified woman stated, ?I?m going to give them to my sister as soon as I get back to Oklahoma and I?m going to tell them that Lindsay (gave them to me)? I thought you were supposed to be in rehab??

Paris Hilton snidely remarked,� ?I?m not Lindsay!?, and added, ?If I were Lindsay I?d be stealing the earrings, not giving them away.?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Lily Allen Summer Altice Emma Heming Talisa Soto Luján Fernández

No comments:

Post a Comment