Thursday, May 5, 2011

Waiting

Posted by ILookFlyChick�-�Wednesday May 4, 2011 23:19

Waiting

A few nice black famous images I found:

Waiting
black famous

Image by Fire Monkey Fish

Sarah?s Great Great GREAT Grandmother was a famous model in her day. Sarah tried to destroy the evidence, but I?ve skillfully preserved it here for posterity.
black famous

Image by colorblindPICASO
Only one piece of paper was harmed in the making of this image. This is a further evolution of the technique I played with a few weeks ago. I wrinkled and tore a blank sheet of photo paper then scanned it. I then wrote a Photoshop script that takes an exported Lightroom shot (where I do the antique color processing) and automates the process of making it look like a scan of an actual ripped up print. The cool bit is that I can now make pretty much any photo in my library look like this with about 3 mouse clicks. I?ll probably do some other scans with more or less damage to play around with this even more.

Comments are closed.

Esther Cañadas Diora Baird Paulina Rubio Sophia Bush Blake Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment