Saturday, June 25, 2011

HOT NEW SONG! Adele's Rolling In The Deep gets remixed with Nicola Roberts's Beat Of My Drum

Deep Of My Drum is a catchy tune

Adele | Celebrity Gossip | Pictures | Photos | Gallery

Adele's Rolling In The Deep topped the US singles chart

Adele's hit song Rolling In The Deep has been mashed-up with Nicola Roberts's debut single Beat Of My Drum by a DJ.

The quirky remix is the brainchild of Daft Beatles - and the result is surprisingly catchy.

While Adele, 23, is a record-breaking solo artist who's conquered America, Girls Aloud star Nicola has only recently gone it alone.

But she's confident she can make her song a success.

'It's a fun record,' Nicola, 25, tells The Sun.

'It was important my first single was different to anything else around.

'I love that it's a song everyone can sing and dance along to.'

LISTEN The Adele and Nicola Roberts mash-up Deep Of My Drum...�

Pictures | Photos| New

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/4-1Vw7-oH-4/story01.htm

Mila Kunis Michelle Branch Giulianna Ramirez Ana Hickmann Mariah OBrien

No comments:

Post a Comment