Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rebecca Ferguson on Zayn Malik: I've never felt like this before

The X Factor couple are totally loved-up

Rebecca Ferguson and Zain 'Zayn' Malik | Pictures|  New | Celebrity gossip

Rebecca Ferguson fell for Zayn Malik on The X Factor tour

Anyone hoping Zayn Malik's relationship with mum-of-two Rebecca Ferguson is just a fling is set to be seriously disappointed.

The X Factor finalists are loved-up, despite their 6-year age gap, and it was Zayn who did all the running.

'Yes I'm in love, and it's a wonderful feeling,' admits Rebecca, 24.

'I've never felt like this before.'

One Direction singer Zayn, 18, has denied he and Rebecca are already engaged, but Rebecca- who is mum to Lillie May, 6, and Karl, 5 - would definitely like to get spliced.

'I think I'm like every woman in that I'd like to get married one day,' she says.

'And I'd definitely like more kids when I'm older.'

Zayn may be still a teenager but he reckons he's a very protective boyfriend.

'I'd like to think I'm caring, considerate and pretty chilled out,' Zayn told Teen Now recently.

'I'm definitely loyal. I like to open doors for girls and that sort of thing - I like to feel as though I'm the protector.'

SEE PICTURES: The X Factor Tour 2011 Live hits Aberdeen>>

PHOTO GALLERY One Direction are big babies in their jumpsuits>>

NEW PICTURES Cheryl Cole vs Dannii Minogue

- the 2010 style war>>

SEE PICTURES The X Factor 2010 - the finalists' stylish makeovers>>

SEE PICTURES The X Factor 2010 - finalists prepare for live shows>>

SEE PICTURES The X Factor 2010 - final 12>>

SEE
PICTURES The X Factor 2010 - auditions>>

SEE PICTURES The X Factor 2009 - best moments>>

SEE PICTURES The X Factor: Where are they now?>>

Naomi Kent

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/gMr7hjJIAHM/story01.htm

Ana Hickmann Mariah OBrien Sarah Michelle Gellar Daniella Alonso Jordana Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment